In service programmes, Field interaction and Innovation Coordination Branch
- To assist educational authorities in planning and coordination of in-service education programmes for elementary teachers throughout the district and to plan and coordinate such programmes held in the DIET, pursuant to this the branch would-
- Identify training needs of elementary teachers in the district and prepare a perspective plan for meeting such needs
- Prepare an annual calendar of all programmes to be held in the DIET
- Help concerned authorities in preparing an annual calendar of in-service programmes to be held outside the DIET
- To serve as the nodal branch for organising –
- All those in-service education programmes for teachers and head masters, at the institute, whose content does not relate exclusively or pre-dominantly to any one branch
- Orientation programmes for resource persons who would conduct in-service programmes for teacher at other centers in the district.
- In-service education programmes for teachers in the distance/distance-cum-contact modes
- To evaluate and monitor the quality and efficacy of in-service programmes held in and outside the DIET and to strive for their continuous improvement.
- To maintain a data-base on all persons, except NFE/AE personnel, who undergo training at the institute, and to organize activities pursuant to such training through correspondence, visit, transmission of printed material etc.
- To serve as a reference and resource centers for teachers who wish to continue their education
- To act as the nodal branch for all action research, and field interaction activities of the institute which would include, inter alias:
- Coordination of in-house action research activities and dissemination of its results
- Acting as a cleaning house for information on results of all studies, research, innovation etc
- Publication of a periodic newsletter and an institute journal to be sent to every elementary school/NFE/AE centre in the district
List of Circulars
List of Presentations
No downloads found.